So Khronos released a new version of openGL and while it doesn’t contain any revolutionary changes is clearly a step in the right direction and i can’t wait to test some of them out, all i need now is a new gpu, but there is some things i might add to my game engines that i can test now like ARB_texture_storage.
So check it out now as nvidia already has drivers available
- TED: The missing link to renewable energy
- The Ps4?
- LG 55″ OLED tv
- Zelda Medley
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Guitar Medley
- Rendering Synthetic Objects into Legacy Photographs
- Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Guitar Medley
- Nikons next move
- Researchers grow crops on super thin film
- Steve Keil: A manifesto for play